Followers

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Marvelous Mojo!!

Hi Everybody! I made a card for the 'mazing Mojo Monday Challenge!! It's there 300th challenge and they have 30 PRIZES to share!!!!!!!!!!
 So here is the special sketch:

and here is what I made:


I substituted the circle with the dolphin because the dolphin had the same semi-circle shape and the tail is at the bottom. I like the nice tie-dye effect I got on the dolphin... I used Spectrum Noir markers...I think it was TB2 for the top and TB1 for the underside. The adorable image is the monthly freebie from Birdie Brown along with the sentiment. I stamped out the background on the banner using 2 flowers from the Lawn Fawn Flutter By set and some may say the dolphins and flowers don't go along however I disagree because I think they both have a tropical feel. I don't know about you though...So that is my card for today! Don't forget to enter in the Mojo Monday Grand Challenge...it's random....
Actually, I had made this card a lot sooner but never got to take pictures of it...I had planned to do one card at the beginning when I had made it and another one later. Well, let's just hope and may the odds be in my favor...lol :P

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card!!
    The paper & the dolphin are perfect together!!
    Also isn't "May the odds be in your favor" a reference to The Hunger Game? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute! It's great idea that you used the dolphin instead of the circle on the sketch.
    Thank you for joining this month's challenge at Birdie Brown. (And say hello to your mom, Piali!;) I love her creations!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting,
Anushka