Followers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

SC#2 - Fall/Thanksgiving

All the Celebration cards were AMAZING!! I'm so happy and I can't belive I got 18 entries!! The winners will be announced tomorrow...so..stay tuned!!

FOR OUR SECOND CHALLENGE THE THEME IS....
(drumroll please)
 FALL OR THANKSGIVING!!!

RULES-
  • Creation must be fresh, no back-linking
  • Doesn't have to be a card but creation must follow the theme
  • One entry, If you follow you get 2 entries
  • ANY AGE CAN PLAY but not for guest designer(scroll down)
  • You have 'till NOVEMBER 30ST to complete and submit your card
  • Please remove word verification
  • If you are 16 and younger please mention "K" by your name(it helps me with kid prizes)
  • Mention about our challenge on your blog post


SOME INSPIRATION FROM OUR "DESIGN TEAM"

I made a Bookmark



My sis,Anisha

Quilled fall card
PRIZES
  • Winner will be random
  • Top 3 is hand picked
  • And guest designer MUST BE  16 YEARS OR UNDER OF AGE and will be hand picked
  • The special prize for challenge #2 is  2 Christmas INKADINKADOO stamps!!
HAVE FUN!!


2 comments:

  1. Interesting DT
    Anisha's card is CUTE!!
    Why don't you post her card on her blog?
    Will add my entry soon!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Anushka !Linked my second entry today .I guess its allowed as I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Commenting,
Anushka